In high school or college? Join us for real-world business lessons! Ask about student discounts.
“Attending the Business Academy for sales has me excited about selling again!” ~Stephanie MacFarlane, Matrix Computer Consulting
“I was left excited to put the knowledge into practice and reach new customers.” ~Linda Montavon, Avon
The Prince William Business Academy is results-oriented, focused on providing information that you can apply to your own business–ideal for new entrepreneurs, growing companies and anybody seeking professional development. Each session features topic experts who introduce you to proven strategies for business success. All courses take place on Thursday mornings at Chamber Headquarters, 7:45-10:00 a.m. Click on the topics below to learn more about each class and to register online.
- 2/28 A Guide to Hiring: Steps for Success, with Lianne Best,Employment Enterprises HR, Inc.
- 3/21 Targeting Prospects with Internet Advertising, with Bruce Moore, Internet Ad Management
- 4/4 Sales+Networking=Success, with Amelia Stansell, BB&T
- 4/11 Building a Winning Team, with Mary C. Finnigan, Benedictine Sisters of Virginia
- 4/18 Building a Superior Sales Pipeline, with Brent Watts,Sales TML-A Xerox Company
- 4/25 Develop the Ultimate Marketing Plan, with Sherri Arnaiz, Sherri Arnaiz, LLC
- 5/9 10 Traits of Successful Business Owners, with Dona Blackman, The Growth Coach-NOVA
- 5/16 Make an Impact: Powerful Presentations, with Gary Plaag, Couragio Consulting
- 5/23 Branding, More than a Nice Design, with Peyton Hughes, Marvelous Marketing
- 6/13 Put Technology to Work for Your Business, with Andrew Harrover, Matrix Computer Consulting
- 6/20 Building Trust Levels & Customer Loyalty, with Brent Watts and Tammara Hoover, TML
- 6/27 Staying in the News, with Asha Sedalia Bruot, ASHA Public Relations, LLC
The cost per session is $25 for Chamber members, $50 for non-members. Price includes breakfast and materials. Members…sign up for three or more sessions and receive 20% off the per-person cost. Sending multiple employees? Ask about special pricing! Call 703-368-6600 for details or email email@example.com.
Special thanks to our Business Academy Sponsors:
…And to ImagineDesign for designing the Prince William Business Academy logo.