Great opportunity to learn new approaches and dust off and refine time tested approaches.” ~Maggie Smith, Mary Kay Cosmetics
“Best presentation I ever attended! Very valuable information, can’t wait to implement some strategies I learned.” ~Pat Heineman, Showcase Portable Exhibits
The Prince William Business Academy is results-oriented, focused on providing information that you can apply to your own business–ideal for new entrepreneurs, growing companies and anybody seeking professional development. Each session features topic experts who introduce you to proven strategies for business success. Listed below are the session dates for the Fall 2013 Term.
All courses take place on Thursday mornings at Chamber Headquarters, 7:45-10:00 a.m.
- September 5, 2013, Discover the Leader in You Gerry Peters-ActionCOACH of Old Town Manassas REGISTER HERE
- September 12, 2013, Basics of IT for Small Business Andy Harrover-Matrix Computer Consulting REGISTER HERE
- September 19, 2013, Leverage Speaking Opportunities to Grow Your Business Peggy Kimmey-Kimmey Training & Consulting, LLC REGISTER HERE
- September 26, 2013, How to Develop a Small Business Growth Strategy Dona S. Blackman-The Growth Coach-Northern Va REGISTER HERE
- October 3, 2013, Target Prospects with Internet Advertising Bruce Moore-Internet Ad Management Inc. REGISTER HERE
- October 10, 2013, Navigating the Affordable Care Act Richard Nagel, Neighbor’s Keeper-Community Educator’s to Healthcare Consumers REGISTER HERE
- October 17, 2013, Essential Business Skills for the Entrepreneur Gerry Peters-ActionCOACH of Old Town Manassas REGISTER HERE
- October 24, 2013, The Expert Marketer Patrick Ennis-American Solutions for Business REGISTER HERE
- October 31, 2013, Hire Right…Hiring Exceptional Talent is Critical to Business Success Dona S. Blackman-The Growth Coach-Northern Va REGISTER HERE
- November 7, 2013, Business Networking: Standing Out in the Crowd & Being Memorable Mike Hoover-TML-A Xerox Company REGISTER HERE
- November 14, 2013, Foreign Market Selection: Creating a Model For Evaluating International Opportunities Aaron Miller, Virginia SBDC-GMU REGISTER HERE
- November 21, 2013, Practical Security & VOIP for Small Business Andy Harrover-Matrix Computer Consulting REGISTER HERE
The cost per session is $25 for Chamber members, $50 for non-members. Price includes breakfast and materials. Members…Signing up for three or more sessions or sending multiple employees? Receive 20% off the per-person cost when you call 703-368-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In high school or college? Join us for real-world business lessons! Ask about student discounts.
Special thanks to our 2012-2013 Business Academy Sponsors:
…and to Imagine for designing the Prince William Business Academy logo.