promote your Business
Promote Your Business with the Chamber
There are a multitude of ways Chamber members can promote their businesses with the Prince William Chamber of Commerce. For e-marketing and print opportunities, check out the Chamber’s 2023-2024 Media Guide below:
Get your business in the game by purchasing a spot in the Prince Williamopoly project! Designed by Jor.tt, the board game will be a one-of-a-kind, collectible that businesses can use as promotional material for years to come.
Interested in purchasing a spot? Reach out to Gabe at email@example.com.
Host your Own Networking Event
Looking to bring people into your business? Host a Business After Hours!
Business After Hours are hosted twice monthly by Chamber Members as a unique way to showcase their business. After Hours are hosted only on select dates from 5:00-6:30 PM. They typically bring 30-65 Members of the Business Community to your Business.
Venue must be able to accommodate the event size, including adequate parking. Don’t have a physical location? That is okay! – Partner with a Chamber member who does!
Host is responsible for providing food & drink arrangements and cost. To host a Business After Hours, please contact Jodi Vallimont at firstname.lastname@example.org // 571-765-7753.
Event Sponsorship Cost: $550
Investment Benefits Include:
- Mailing List (spreadsheet) to send invitations to Chamber Member businesses
- Included in the online calendar and on weekly “What’s Happening” event emails
- Customized event registration page featuring your company logo, hyperlink to website and description of what makes your event special.
- 1 mention in the Chamber’s social media prior to the event
- A “Reminder” email sent to all registered guests
- Exhibit your marketing materials at the event and 5-10 minute of speaking time
Tips and Tricks to hosting your own event:
- Pick a theme and stick with it
- Promote the event in your own way
- Invite your customers, family and friends to attend
- Providing a Door Prize or ask Community Partners to provide a door prize
- Ask Chamber Members to highlight themselves by providing food, a location, desert or a door prize.
- Ask to include a Ribbon Cutting in your Event
- Invite local media to attend and participate
Be creative, this is your opportunity to highlight your business.