You’ve been promoted (hired, elected, or selected). Now what?
New responsibilities often aren’t explained, you just “wing it” and hope you get better. This workshop will help you overcome some of those challenges, like:
- Giving Feedback and Effective Reviews,
- Meetings: Attending them or Running them, Make the Most of them,
- Body Language (watching what you say and what others are saying),
- Core Values Reflect Your Leadership Style, and
- Chart Your path for Continued Personal and Leadership Growth
- and More!
Friday, April 4, 2014
1934 Old Gallows Rd. Ste 510
For more information and to register, go to: