MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
This position will first and foremost focus on new sales growth by gaining business for TCAQ and will focus efforts on identifying and soliciting new business through initiatives such as cold-calling, networking, and establishing a relationship with the local Chambers of Commerce. The incumbent will also build and strengthen relationships with clients to promote future bookings.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Is self-motivated and results oriented
- Has a passion and aptitude for networking and sales
- Exhibits strong customer service and organizational skills
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts
- Has a proven track record of exceeding business deveopment targets in a fast-paced, competitive environment
The employee benefits package available to all regular full time and regular part time civilian Marine Corps non-appropriated fund (NAF) employees provides a full range of options:
- Sick/vacation leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Group retirement plan and a 401(k) savings plan
- Employee privileges including use of Marine Corps Exchange (tax free shopping), Barber Physical Activities Center , Theater, and more