Through the Prince William Chamber Scholarship Program, your Chamber seeks to support higher education by awarding scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to both academic success and community involvement. Three (3) scholarships in amounts of up to $2,500 each will be awarded.
Student Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Current Chamber member company employee or the dependent of an employee; this includes all staff & teachers from all Prince William County, Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park schools (elementary, middle & high schools).
- Graduating high school senior with plans to enroll in an accredited community college, trade school, college or university;
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to the community, family responsibilities, and/or employment.
- Fill out the application online (bottom of this page)
- Download: Resume & Essay Form 2022
- Copy of High School Transcript (grades 9 through 1st semester 12th) – NEED NOT BE OFFICIAL
- Resume – Recommend more than bullet list — include a description of activities.
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation – need just 1 from an academic area.
Search pwbizfinder.org for a list of current Chamber members. Completed application packages, including essay, transcripts and recommendation letters, are due to the Chamber no later than 5 pm on March 9, 2022. The 8 Finalists will be notified and will be required to participate in a virtual interview. The 3 Winners will be notified and it is required that winners attend the Education and Workforce Summit!
Please call 571-765-7753 with questions or email email@example.com.
Special Thanks to Education Vision Partner
This form is currently closed for submissions.