Student scholarships are another benefit of your membership! The application deadline has passed for 2021, however if you currently have a junior in high school, view the details below for next year!
Through the Prince William Chamber Scholarship Program, your Chamber seeks to support higher education by awarding scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to both academic success and community involvement. Three (3) scholarships in amounts of up to $2,500 each will be awarded.
BUSINESSES: Be one of the sponsors for the Education & Workforce Summit! Contact Suzanne Lewis to take advantage of this opportunity at 571-765-7753 / email@example.com
Student Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Current Chamber member company employee or the dependent of an employee; this includes all staff & teachers from all Prince William County, Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park schools (elementary, middle & high schools).
- Graduating high school senior with plans to enroll in an accredited community college, trade school, college or university;
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to the community.
- Fill out the application online (bottom of this page)
- Download: Resume & Essay Form 2021
- Copy of High School Transcript (grades 9 through 1st semester 12th) – NEED NOT BE OFFICIAL
- Resume – Recommend more than bullet list — include a description of activities.
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation – need just 1 from an academic area.
Search pwbizfinder.org for a list of current Chamber members. Completed application packages, including essay, transcripts and recommendation letters, are due to the Chamber no later than 5 pm on March 15, 2021. The 8 Finalists will be notified by May 7th and will be required to participate in a virtual interview. The 3 Winners will be notified May 14, 2021 and it is required that winners attend the Education and Workforce Summit on June 2nd from 2:30pm-4:30pm via Zoom!
Please call 571-765-7753 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to Education Vision Partner