The Prince William Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Program raises and provides funds for student scholarships of $2,500 each, to be given to graduating high school seniors who have shown a commitment to academic excellence and community involvement. The recipients will be recognized and presented with their awards during the Education & Workforce Breakfast on April 26, 2023 at 10960 George Mason Circle, Manassas.
The event focuses on education and workforce as it relates to workforce development, K-12 education and higher education in our community.
Thank you to our 2023 Scholarship Sponsors:
Student Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Current Chamber member company employee or the dependent of an employee; this includes all staff & teachers from all Prince William County, Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park schools (elementary, middle & high schools).
- Graduating high school senior with plans to enroll in an accredited community college, trade school, college or university;
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to the community, family responsibilities, and/or employment.
- Fill out the application online (bottom of this page)
- Download: Resume & Essay Form 2023
- Copy of High School Transcript (grades 9 through 1st semester 12th) – NEED NOT BE OFFICIAL
- Resume – Recommend more than bullet list — include a description of activities.
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation – need just 1 from an academic area.
Search Our Website for a list of current Chamber members.
Completed application packages, including essay, transcripts and recommendation letters, are due to the Chamber no later than 5 pm on March 6, 2023
Please call 571-765-1878 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to Education Vision Partner
This form is currently closed for submissions.