RASco Engineering Awarded $10.0 Million NAVFAC Contract
RASco NAVFAC IDIQ Environmental Press Release
NAVFAC Washington selects RASco Engineering as the Single Awardee of Five Year Environmental A/E and Construction Services Program with emphasis on Stormwater, Drinking water, Wastewater at various locations within the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Washington, Area of Responsibility (AOR).
WOODBRIDGE, VA. — April 4, 2014 — RASco Engineering A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Woodbridge, Virginia, a multi-disciplinary turn-key engineering services firm, today announced that the United States Department of the Navy has selected RASco Engineering as the Single Awardee of Five Year Environmental A/E and Construction Services Program within the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Washington, Area of Responsibility (AOR).
The contract, an Indefinite quantity contract for general environmental A/E services with emphasis on Stormwater, Drinking water, Wastewater at various locations, Washington, DC, MD & VA, will include, but not be limited the following types of projects:
• Design of LID facilities and Stormwater BMPs,
• Structural analysis of existing buildings for rooftop LID/BMP features.
• Design of sedimentation and erosion control measures.
• Assess condition of Stormwater system and components.
• Stormwater sampling and analysis.
• Wastewater evaluation and reuse studies.
• Water distribution systems modeling.
• Water conservation studies.
• Water supply shortage studies.
• Backflow prevention surveys.
• Potable water well evaluation studies.
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system design.
• POTW pretreatment applications and renewals for wastewater discharge permits.
• Drinking water/wastewater sampling and analysis.
• Soil/sludge sampling and analysis: This item includes atypical sampling and analysis of drinking water.
• Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals for drinking water and wastewater treatment plants.
• Upgrading or improving the operation of existing drinking water/wastewater facilities
• Industrial wastewater management plans.
About RASco Engineering
RASco, Incorporated, A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Woodbridge, Virginia, is a multi-disciplinary turn-key engineering services firm with a highly qualified in-house staff composed of professional engineers, architects, designers and technicians.
Visit http://www.rascoengineers.com for more information.
Connect with RASco on LinkedIn.
(703) 643-2952 x107