Tailor your Chamber experience, staying involved and informed in areas of interest to their businesses. Involvement in these groups is also a great way to grow professionally and even hone leadership skills. Last but not least, Committees and Councils offer focused networking as you work alongside professionals with common interests.
Committees empower members to take an active role in bringing the Chamber mission to life. Committees strengthen Chamber programs and operations while advancing individual business success, economic opportunity and a high quality of life in Prince William. Please note that the meeting times below are when these committees normally meet; to confirm the time and location of this month’s meeting, please visit our online calendar.
Get Involved With Committees
- Business Growth: Exploring resources & opportunities for business growth; typically meets the 1st Monday of EVEN months, 8:30 am at Chamber HQ. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Economic Development: Positions Prince William as premier business location; typically meets the 1st Thursday of each month, 10:30 am at Chamber HQ. The committee does not meet in July or August. Contact Nancy Hiteshue to learn more.
- Government Affairs: Promotes strong economic environment & pro-business policy; typically meets 2nd Wednesday, 8:00 am at Chamber HQ. Committee does not meet in July or August. Contact Nancy Hiteshue to learn more.
- Education: Fosters excellence in education & workforce development; typically meets the first Wednesday of each month, 9:00 am, varying locations. Committee does not meet in July or August. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Community Development: Nurtures a high quality of life. Meets the 2nd Tuesday of EVEN months, 12:00pm at Chamber HQ. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Ambassadors: Helps to grow & strengthen the Chamber membership; typically meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month, 8:30 a.m. at Chamber HQ. Contact Kris Johnson to learn more.
- Events: Plans & organizes Chamber events; typically meets as needed. Contact Andrea Whaley to learn more.
- Government Contractors: Provides companies in this sector with specialized programming. Meetings vary. Call the Chamber to learn more at 703-368-6600.