Women in Tech Scholars Program – DeVry University
- As such, DeVry University is leaning in to address this gap via its Women in Tech Scholars program to help support women to start a career in a STEM-related industry. DeVry’s mission is to close the opportunity gap to prepare those to thrive in careers shaped by technological change. With its steep history in technology and innovation, DeVry believes it can help women learn the new skills and networking connections they need to launch or relaunch their careers in STEM. If you know someone personally, or through their membership with the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, please do not hesitate to refer them.
- Students who enroll in the Scholars program:
- Will be a part of a mentor cohort
- Have access to industry-related internships and job opportunities
- Can apply for a Women in Tech Scholarship
- Receive a complementary CompTIA industry association membership
- Professional certification reimbursement assistance
- The Program includes 3 levels: Scholar, Advocate and Leader through which a student can advance based on maintaining an eligible CGPA, continuous enrollment and completing certain activities. Program benefits increase at each level.
Who Can Participate:
- The Women in Tech Scholars program is open to new [and readmit] students, who identify as female and enroll in a STEM program at DeVry.
Kenneth Rubongoya | Dean of Campus & University Partnerships (VA)
P: 703.414.4021 | E: Kenneth.Rubongoya@devry.edu
Interested in Learning More About DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management?