Calling all BINGO players!
We have a wonderful opportunity for YOU AND YOUR FAMILY to spend a wonderful evening with your community, eat great food, have the chance to win AMAZING prizes and support a wonderful cause at the same time!
Please Join us for the 2nd Annual FAMILY Bingo Night benefiting The Sweet Julia Grace Foundation on February 6 at 6pm at Heritage Hunt Golf & Country Club, Great Oak Ballroom! All ages are welcome! Where else can you spend a COLD, WINTERY Saturday evening with your family and friends having dinner, raising money for SJGF, and well… just being in the best place you could possibly ever be for the night!? 😉
The Sweet Julia Grace Foundation (SJGF) is a non-profit, all volunteer organization based out of Bristow.
Our mission at SJGF is to fill in the gaps, grant wishes, and meet the non-medical needs of children in our region that are
seriously ill, have special needs or are in the midst of a medical crisis. Please watch a short video on our website to learn more
and meet a few of the children we have had the honor to bless.
Our 2nd Annual Bingo Night includes:
Catering by Heritage Hunt AND 14 rounds of BINGO topped off with a Grand Prize Game at the end!
There will be plenty of chances to win exciting prizes like an iPad mini, xbox one and more! Other prizes are being added daily, and you have a chance to win a very impressive prize with every round of Bingo! There will even be a 50/50 drawing, a Live Auction and Raffle items!
- Each Registration includes dinner and TWO BINGO CARDS
- Heritage Hunt will be providing delicious “food stations” such as a “Build your own Nachos”, a Fajita & Taco station, a Taco Salad Bar, and a Sweets station.
- Purchase additional Bingo cards on our online registration to EXPEDITE your check-in. Cards will also be available to purchase at Bingo Night.
- At the event there will be the option to use your credit card, but bring CASH for the 50/50!
- Cash Bar will be available (beer, wine, liquor)
- REGISTER on our website BY Sunday 1/31 at www.SJGFoundation.org
- SPONSORED BY: Havtech, Inc., Novant Health, and NOVEC HELP
- Saturday, February 6, from 6-9
We hope to see you there!