Woodbridge, VA — June 13, 2019 —What’s Up Prince William has been recognized by a Dale City non-profit.
“We are honored that The Arc of Greater Prince William recognized What’s Up Prince William,” Publisher ST Billingsley said. “Part of our mission is to help promote organizations in the community.”
Some of the ways we have covered The Arc of Greater Prince William this year include:
- Covering the Circle of Support conference
- Raising Awareness about the need for volunteers at Comcast Cares Day, which was held at The Arc of Greater Prince William
- Covering Comcast Cares Day
- Promoting the Arc of Greater Prince William Golf Tournament
- Sharing information about a recent donation to The Arc of Greater Prince William from Birmingham Green
What’s Up Prince William is funded by Steve’s Auto Repair & Tire and HomeTowne Auto Repair & Tire in Woodbridge, Virginia. The shop owners are very community oriented, assisting with various organizations, including the Boys & Girls Club, Salvation Army and Scouting.