One Step Forward Walk/Run Challenge
NVBCC is hosting a ‘One Step Forward Walk/Run Challenge’ for the month of August. August is Black Business Month. In an effort to raise awareness of the chamber , celebrate some big wins for the NoVA Region and do something fun in all of our communities, this Virtual Walk/Run Challenge is designed for everyone. Whether you are an avid runner , walk as a hobby or walking is part of your normal regimen, there is a level of participation for the community at large. There are 3 accomplishments we want to celebrate as a community at large:
- The amount of funding coming into the Region through the American Rescue Plan for all communities.
- The number of Vaccinations in Virginia.
- The number of Black owned businesses in NoVA.
How can you participate to help NVBCC accomplish our goals?
- Become a NVBCC Influencer. We will push a 30 second video of you promoting the NVBCC and our relationship on our social media outreach, please send a video to email@example.com
- Join the NoVA Chambers Team and walk as a group for collective goals, register on the website and post pictures. Don’t forget to use our hashtags: #walking #onestepforwardva #nvbcc #BlackBusinessMonth #smallbusiness #Virginia #DMV #NoVAChambers #pwchamber
- Become and/or promote sponsorship. I am accepting sponsorships and registrants during the entire month of August. Sponsorship and registrant information is on the website. All sponsors can pay on the website or send a check to NVBCC. Monies are denoted for programs and events.
Please see the following link for further detail of the event: One Step Forward.