COVID-19 Live Events Policy
Social Distancing and Safe Sanitation Practices are in Place. Masks are required for this event. As a reminder, please consider a future event if you are feeling unwell. We want to make sure all participants have a healthy experience. Thank you.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in all areas where guests may be required to touch a surface (i.e. doors, registration, bar, etc.).
- Face coverings are optional outside and required indoors, except while eating or drinking. We recommend a face mask while moving around outside while networking.
- Chamber staff will have extra disposable masks upon request.
- The Chamber will require all CDC and OSHA recommendations are followed by participants. Non-compliant guests will be asks to leave.
- Areas that become easily crowded such as restrooms and lines may be dispersed by Event Staff. Chamber staff will ensure social distancing measures are in place.
- Registration is strongly encouraged. Participants who do not register may be turned away should the event reach capacity.
*Business cards recommendation: take pictures of someone’s business card and connect later! A contact list will be sent out to attendees. If you’d like to opt out of the contact list, email Chamber staff, Nicole Andres, email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing fluidity of COVID-19 and notify membership of any changes that may arise. We appreciate your understanding during this time.