- This event has passed.
Virtual Mental Health First Aid Class
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$65.00
Mental Health First Aid teaches participants how to identify, understand and respond to
signs of mental illness and substance use disorders. This training gives participants the
skills needed to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be
developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to
the appropriate care.
This training covers:
• Common signs and symptoms of mental illness
• Common signs and symptoms of substance use
• How to interact with a person in crisis
• How to connect the person with help
• Expanded content on trauma, addiction, and self-care
Participants will complete a 2-hour, self-paced online class, and then participate in a 5.5-hour, Instructor-led videoconference.
Who Should Take it?
- Faith leaders
- Community members
- Military and veterans families
- Caring individuals
For any additional information, visit our website at boldalliancegs.com