Promotes regional economic growth and stability by collaborating with other organizations and offices that educate, train, mentor and provide opportunities for employment of our Veterans; and by leveraging the Chamber’s resources delivers programs that include: Policy Development, Job Placement, Workforce Information, and Transition & Training Services.
Employment SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR YEAR SPONSOR
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification Workshops
- Transition Assistance Partnering (Quantico & Ft. Belvoir)
- Education and Training for Businesses
- Professional Development & Mentoring
Guest Speaker Series
- Veterans Success in Business: The New Manual – Lessons Learned
- Hiring Our Heros
- The Challenges for the Modern Military Family
- Gold Star Mothers
- Building Bridges: Workplace Protocol, Expectations, Leadership and Teambuilding
- Serving Our Willing Warriors
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Virginia Department of Veteran Services
- Virginia Employment Initiative
- Virginia Business Outreach Center
- Business After Hours Mixers
- Job/Career & Hiring Fairs
- Salute to the Armed Services
Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday, monthly, 9:00-10:00 a.m. at Prince William Chamber Headquarters, 9720 Capital Court, Suite 203, Manassas.
Council Chair: Mark D’Antonio, Assistant Dean – Retired Marine – firstname.lastname@example.org /
For meeting information and/or to be added to the distribution list, contact Suzanne Lewis at the Chamber or call: 571-765-7753.