Connect with a Live Resume Coach Through Your Library
Are you looking to make a career change or re-enter the workforce? Connect with a live resume coach and get personalized advice on how to write a resume that stands out from the competition. You can also submit your resume for free professional feedback. This and more are available through JobNow, one of Prince William Public Libraries’ Digital Library resources.
JobNow provides live, anytime, anywhere job assistance, including up-to-date nation-wide and local job search engines, professional resume critique and proven interview techniques. Experience personalized career center seamlessly integrated with advanced virtual technology to help job seekers of diverse backgrounds and needs.
JobNow’s features include:
- Live Job Coaching: Real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more.
- Resume Assistance: Prepare your resume with help from JobNow resources including resume templates; receive expert feedback via live interaction or the resume lab.
- Prepare for Your Interview: Review interview tips and resources; connect with a job coach to practice interviewing.
- Career Resources: Begin your job hunt with JobNow’s powerful tools.
- Skills-Building: Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools: My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more.
- 24-Hour Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Adult Learning Center: Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more.
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
All these resources are free with your library card. Access JobNow at: http://bit.ly/3RF3U0I. Don’t have a PWPL library card? Sign up for a digital library card or start your application to get a physical library card.