Host your Own Networking Event!
Looking to bring people into your business? Host a Business After Hours!
Business After Hours are hosted twice monthly by Chamber Members as a unique way to showcase their business. After Hours are hosted only on select dates from 5:00-6:30 PM. They typically bring 30-65 Members of the Business Community to your Business.
Venue must be able to accommodate the event size, including adequate parking. Don’t have a physical location? That is okay! – Partner with a Chamber member who does!
Host is responsible for providing food & drink arrangements and cost. To host a Business After Hours, please contact Denise Carey at email@example.com // 571-765-7753.
Event Sponsorship Cost: $550
Investment Benefits Include:
- Mailing List (spreadsheet) to send invitations to Chamber Member businesses
- Included in the online calendar and on weekly “What’s Happening” event emails
- Customized event registration page featuring your company logo, hyperlink to website and description of what makes your event special.
- 1 mention in the Chamber’s social media prior to the event
- A “Reminder” email sent to all registered guests
- Exhibit your marketing materials at the event and 5-10 minute of speaking time
Business Before Hours also available on request. Please contact Denise for more details.
2022-2023 Dates – Please contact Denise for Availability
- Wednesday, July 13th – SOLD: Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation @ Tortino Mare
- Thursday, July 28th
- Wednesday, August 10th – SOLD: Code Ninjas, Location TBD
- Thursday, August 25th
- Thursday, September 1st – SOLD: KO Distilling
- Wednesday, September 8th – SOLD: American Family Care Woodbridge
- Wednesday, September 21st – TBD at Jiffy Lube Live
- Wednesday, October 5th
- Wednesday, October 26th – SOLD: Brown & Mobley
- Thursday, November 17th – SOLD: Tru by Hilton Manassas
- Thursday, Dece,ber 1 – HOLD: OmniRide / I-66
- Thursday, December 15 – SOLD: Appliance Connection – Holiday Open House
- Wednesday, January 4
- Thursday, January 18
- Wednesday, February 1
- Thursday, February 15
- Wednesday, March 8
- Wednesday, March 22
- Thursday, April 6 – SOLD: Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian
- Thursday, April 20 – SOLD: Northwest Federal Credit Union
- Thursday, May 4 – SOLD: Centerfuse
- Wednesday, May 17
- Wednesday, June 7
- Wednesday, June 28 – SOLD: Comfort Keepers Manassas – Day of Joy, Location TBD
*Business Before Hour Dates also available *
Tips and Tricks to hosting your own event:
- Pick a theme and stick with it
- Promote the event in your own way
- Invite your customers, family and friends to attend
- Providing a Door Prize or ask Community Partners to provide a door prize
- Ask Chamber Members to highlight themselves by providing food, a location, desert or a door prize.
- Ask to include a Ribbon Cutting in your Event
- Invite local media to attend and participate
Be creative, this is your opportunity to highlight your business.