The Prince William Chamber Business Awards are held annually to honor the best of local businesses. Awards recognize excellence in business, innovative practices, outstanding contributions to the community, and organizations that stand out among their peers.
The Prince William Chamber Business Awards planning is underway! Nominations will close on January 7th, 2022 at COB.
The 2022 Business Awards is scheduled for February 24th, 2022 5:30 PM-9:30 PM at Heritage Hunt Golf & Country Club, Gainesville VA. Snow Date: March 9th, same time and location.
Chamber Members: $95.00 Prospective Members: $125.00
Missed the 2021 Virtual Business Awards Catch It HERE!
2021 Award Winners-
- Community Outreach Award: Wegmans – Woodbridge
- Emerging Business of the Year:ZEMZ Events and More, LLC
- Excellence in Small Business (1-10 Employees): Professionals By Design
- Excellence in Business (11 + Employees):Novant Health UVA Health System
- Innovative Practice or Partnership of the Year: ELEVATE: Building Business and Careers: Partnership between Manassas, Manassas Park and Prince William County
- Innovation in Hospitality & Tourism Award: CJ Finz
- Tech Company of the Year: Iron Mountain Data Centers
- People’s Choice Award: EIDOS Technologies
2021 Community Service Award Winners
- Agnes L. Colgan Community Service Awards
- Awarded to 2 not-for-profit organizations making a demonstrable positive contribution to the quality of life in the Greater Prince William region. Each award is accompanied by a check for $1,000 to continue the winner’s work. May apply in one of two categories: Arts & Education or Health & Human Services.
- *This is the only Business Award that the Not-for-Profit organization does not have to be a PW Chamber member.
- Arts & Education Winner: BEACON for Adult Literacy
- Health & Human Services Winner: Prince William County Community Foundation, Inc.
2021 Charles J. Colgan Visionary Award
- This award is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership, included but not limited to their own organization. This individual should be known as an innovator, a great partner, a visionary and an advocate for their community and beyond.
- Nominations are received from the Chamber Board of Directors and the winner of the award is selected by the Chamber Executive Committee.