Thank you for Joining Us!
The Prince William Chamber Business Awards are held annually to honor the best of local businesses. Awards recognize excellence in business, innovative practices, outstanding contributions to the community, and organizations that stand out among their peers. Industry-Specific Awards rotate on an annual basis, shining the spotlight on members in varying industry sectors.
Winners are in Bold!
2021 Award Categories–
All Finalists and Honorable Mentions are in Alphabetical Order
Community Outreach Award Finalists:
- Apple Federal Credit Union
- Contract Solutions, Inc.
- The Human Services Alliance of Greater Prince William
- Winner: Wegmans – Woodbridge
Honorable Mentions: Benedictine Sisters of Virginia, Bingo T. Clown/Newventur Entertainment, Bookworm Central, House of Mercy, IKEA, Imagine, Inc., Keller Williams Realty/KW Commercial, Northwest Federal Credit Union & Uptown Alley
Emerging Business of the Year Finalists:
- Peden Accounting Services
- Stemtree of Lake Ridge (Kingdom Kids LLC)
- YJS Marketing
- Winner: ZEMZ Events and More, LLC
Excellence in Small Business (1-10 Employees) Finalists:
- EIDOS Technologies, LLC
- MurLarkey Distilled Spirits, LLC
- Winner: Professionals By Design
- Reliant Hiring Solutions
Honorable Mentions: De Lune Corp., The Dog Eaze Inn, Frye & Company, CPAs, G&C Tire and Auto Services, Milrich Virtual Professionals LLC, Neda Jewelers of Manassas, The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay, Pampa’s Fox Catering, The Popcorn Bag-Woodbridge, Shining Sol Candle Company, Showcase Dance Studio, Sweeney Barn, Tots to Teens Therapy, Inc. & ZEMZ Events and More, LLC
Excellence in Business (11 + Employees) Finalists:
- Cintas Corporation
- Winner: Novant Health UVA Health System
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (OmniRide)
- Wegmans – Woodbridge
Honorable Mentions: Able Moving & Storage Inc., ASSETT, Inc.
Bonchon – Manassas, D&G Support Services, LLC, Dulles Glass, Imagine, Inc., JTC, Inc., Offix and Walker’s Carpet Care & Janitorial Service
Innovative Practice or Partnership of the Year Finalists:
- City of Manassas Economic Development
- Winner: ELEVATE: Building Business and Careers: Partnership between Manassas, Manassas Park and Prince William County
- KO Distilling
- Woodbridge Rotary, PWC Parks, Pitkins Ace Hardware, A2Z Music Factory
Honorable Mentions: Bookworm Central, Huntington Learning Center of Lake Ridge, IKEA, The Junkluggers of Gainesville, VA, Micron with Year Up, Prince William County Service Authority, R.W. Murray Co., SPARK/WALMART, Whitlock Wealth Management with Woodbridge and Lakeridge Rotary and Pitkins ACE Hardware, & ZEMZ Events and More, LLC.
2021 Industry Awards Categories
Innovation in Hospitality & Tourism Award Finalists:
Tech Company of the Year Finalists:
2021 Community Service Awards Categories
- Agnes L. Colgan Community Service Awards
- Awarded to 2 not-for-profit organizations making a demonstrable positive contribution to the quality of life in the Greater Prince William region. Each award is accompanied by a check for $1,000 to continue the winner’s work. May apply in one of two categories: Arts & Education or Health & Human Services.
- *This is the only Business Award that the Not-for-Profit organization does not have to be a PW Chamber member.
Congratulations to Our Nominees!
Arts & Education Finalists:
- Winner: BEACON for Adult Literacy
- Center for the Arts of Greater Manassas/Prince William County/d/b/a ARTfactory
- Prince William County Arts Council
- Virginia National Ballet
Health & Human Services Finalists:
- House of Mercy
- Prince William County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
- Winner: Prince William County Community Foundation, Inc.
- Serve Our Willing Warriors
Honorable Mentions: The Arc of Greater Prince William/INSIGHT, INC., The Fourth Wish Foundation, Girls on the Run of NOVA, Novant Health UVA Health System, The Human Services Alliance of Greater Prince William, Project Mend-A-House, Inc., Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center, and Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
2021 Charles J. Colgan Visionary Award
- This award is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership, included but not limited to their own organization. This individual should be known as an innovator, a great partner, a visionary and an advocate for their community and beyond.
- Nominations are received from the Chamber Board of Directors and the winner of the award is selected by the Chamber Executive Committee.
Congratulations to Our 2021 Charles J. Colgan Visionary Award Nominees! In alphabetical order:
WINNER: David Brickley
Dr. Alice H. Howard
Dr. Jack Kooyoomjian
Harry J. Parrish II
Dr. Stephen Smith
2021 People’s Choice Award
Congratulations EIDOS Technologies!