At the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, we seek the best talent to help build the region’s leading business organization. Chamber employees enjoy a collaborative environment, opportunities for professional growth and the ability to make a positive impact on the greater Prince William community!
We are hiring!
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce has a position open for a Membership Manager. This is a full time salaried position with benefits and a bonus schedule. We are looking for a team player, able to close sales and work with volunteers. For more information about the Prince William Chamber of Commerce check us out at www.pwchamber.org
Interested persons should submit an application with a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Sell Chamber memberships
- Schedule appointments and personal visits with prospects
- Responsible for maintaining prospect database
- Close sales during on‐site visits or through follow up phone calls/visits and written correspondence
- Achieve budgeted revenue goals
- Actively seeks new businesses and follows up appropriately
- Maintains knowledge of goals, objectives and services provided by the Chamber
- Remains informed of member benefits, Chamber events and programs
- Actively support and participate in Chamber events and programs
- Works renewal accounts and targeted major accounts as assigned
- Assists Chamber members in taking full advantage of their membership
- Attends regular sales/staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the President & CEO
Typical Working Conditions:
Office environment. Combination of inside and outside sales. Some weekends and evenings required. Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and lifting up to 30 lbs. Requires a valid driver’s license and insurance. Employment contingent on passing a background investigation.
Questions concerning these positions can be submitted to Debbie Jones at email@example.com or 571-765-1877
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full time employees, including:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Aflac Plans
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
*The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.