Date: June 30, 2017
Contact: Andrea Short, Director of Marketing & Communications
Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Chamber Announces 2017-2018 Board of Directors
Manassas, VA- Friday, June 30 marks the last day of the Prince William Chamber of Commerce fiscal year, which runs from July 1-June 30. Members of the Chamber gathered recently to celebrate the end of their fiscal year with their “Chairman’s Having a Ball” event at Heritage Hunt Golf & Country Club in Gainesville. Outgoing Chamber Chairman C.C. Bartholomew, Associate Broker with Keller Williams Solutions was honored for her service to the Chamber and presented the Chamber’s Annual Report.
During the event, Virginia Senator Jeremy McPike led the induction for the Chamber’s 2017-2018 Board of Directors, including incoming Chairman Jim Elliott, a Senior Vice President and Regional Lending Executive with First Virginia Community Bank. Following the induction ceremony Elliott said that he wants his year as Chairman to be marked by an increased focus on the Chamber’s advocacy efforts, exploring how the Chamber can do more to nurture a world-class environment for a strong and growing business community.
The members of the 2017-2018 Prince William Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors are:
- Chairman of the Board, Jim Elliott, First Virginia Community Bank
- Immediate Past Chair, C.C. Bartholomew, Keller Williams Solutions
- Chairman-Elect, Betty Dean, Betty Dean & Associates
- Chair-Elect Nominee and Secretary, Bishop Lyle Dukes, Harvest Life Church
- Treasurer, Gayle Whitlock, Whitlock Wealth Management
- Vice Chair of Membership, Deb Jewell, Sharp Communication Services, Inc.
- Vice Chair of Events, Jackie Krick, ECU Communications
- Vice Chair of Policy, Aaron Tolson, R & K Cyber Solutions, LLC
- Vice Chair of Councils & Committees, Harry Horning II, Harry H. Horning Financial Services
- General Counsel, Michael Kalish, Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C.
- President & CEO, Debbie Jones, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Aram, Advantage Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, LLC
- Debbie Bennett, Bennett, Atkinson & Associates, P.C.
- Andy Burcher, Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C.
- Steve Clark, Old Hickory Golf Club
- Steve Daves, R.W. Murray Co.
- Christian Deschauer, Transurban
- Chuck Drake, Prince William County Public Schools/VA STAR
- Cindy Fithian, NOVEC-Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative
- Kim Golanski, Novant Health UVA Health System
- Molly Grove, George Mason University – Science & Technology Campus
- George Harben, Prince William County Economic Development
- Todd Hewitt, United Bank
- Dr. Sam Hill, Northern Virginia Community College•
- Kathie Johnson, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Gary Jones, II, The Fauquier Bank
- Dalena Kanouse, Military Child Education Coalition
- Bruce Moore, Internet Ad Management Inc.
- Traci Morris-Cole, I-95 Business Park Management, LLC
- Rick Nishanian, Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, PC
- Martin Nohe, Appliance Connection
- Michelle Rao, Laser Quest Corporation
- Matt Rogers, Live Nation Entertainment- Jiffy Lube Live
- Mark Shaaber, Vision Finders
- Patrick Small, City of Manassas
- Robert Sowell, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Eric Tatum, Dominion Energy
- Michael Whitlock, Transaction Expert
- Richard Wingo, Micron Technology, Inc.
The 2017-2018 members of the Prince William Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, represented by (front row, l to r): Debbie Jones, Prince William Chamber of Commerce; Todd Hewitt, United Bank; Kim Golanski, Novant Health UVA Health System; Jackie Krick, ECU Communications; Jim Elliott, First Virginia Community Bank; C.C. Bartholomew, Keller Williams Solutions; Betty Dean, Betty Dean & Associates; Debbie Bennett, Bennett, Atkinson & Associates; Mark Shaaber, Vision Finders; Deb Jewell, Sharp Communication Services, Inc.; Gayle Whitlock, Whitlock Wealth Management
(back row, l to r): Richard Wingo, Micron Technology, Inc.; Roy Beckner, S.W. Rodgers, Inc.; Andy Burcher, Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, PC; Michael Kalish, Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, PC; Steve Daves, RW Murray Co.; Gary Jones, II, The Fauquier Bank; Jim Aram, Advantage Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, PC; Dalena Kanouse, Military Child Education Coalition; Aaron Tolson, R & K Cyber Solutions, LLC
About the Prince William Chamber of Commerce:
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, DC Metropolitan region. Together with our diverse membership, representing nearly 70,000 employees we work to create an environment where business and people thrive. To accomplish this, we focus our efforts in the key areas of business growth, economic development, advocacy, education and community outreach. In this way, we are building a solid foundation for the success of our business members and our community. For more information, visit our website at www.pwchamber.org or call the Prince William Chamber at 703-368-6600.