Membership in the Prince William Chamber of Commerce is an investment in the success of your business. Join the Chamber for access to:
- Relationships: Connect with business and community leaders from throughout the region, developing new customers and partnerships while sharing ideas and innovations at Chamber events and programs.
- Knowledge: Keep ahead of competitors with by being the first to know local business news and wider industry trends through the Chamber’s events, business resources and communications.
- Influence: Put the power of Northern Virginia’s largest Chamber to work for your business, as we nurture economic opportunity and a high quality of life in Prince William through advocacy efforts and committees.
- Visibility: Reach new markets, as the Chamber provides your business with directory listings, an online media room and cost-effective marketing to a targeted audience of business decision makers.
- Cost-Savings: Manage costs on business expenses through Member-to-Member discount and partner programs that offer savings to Chamber members. We have formed select partnerships to provide members with discounts on a number of business expenses. Member-to-Member Discounts also offer significant savings, as well as an added incentive to buy from fellow Chamber members:
- Comcast Spotlight–Affordable Advertising during the 2016 Summer Olympics
- University of Maryland University College– up to 25% off courses
- Discover Prince William/Manassas Offers More Visibility for Chamber Members
- Constant Contact – 25% off & 60-Day Free Trial
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Freedom Aquatics Center – 10% off Membership
- Able Moving and Storage – up to 10% off Local Moving & Packing Materials, 70% off long-distance moves
- Office Depot Chamber Program – up to 60% discount on purchases
- ChamberRx – up to 85% on prescription medications and healthcare devices.
CONFERENCE ROOM RENTAL
Members may rent the Chamber’s Board Room, sponsored by Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, for just $20/hour. Non-members pay $50/hour. Contact Mary Leslie for details or to reserve the space for your next meeting!