Northern Virginia Restaurant Week 2018 is produced by the Prince William, Loudoun, Arlington and Greater Reston Chambers of Commerce, in partnership with the Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association. Official website located at NOVARestaurantWeek.com!
In 2018, restaurant week will be held March 19-26, 2018. Restaurants from across Northern Virginia are invited to participate. Our goal is to drive new customers to local restaurants and boost sales for the tourism/hospitality industry all year long. Follow Northern Virginia Restaurant Week on Facebook for up-to-date information!
RESTAURANTS: Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your cuisine to 1,000’s of people across the region. Join with other area restaurants to co-market your menu, gain exposure through extensive media promotion and attract new patrons thru the door to try your food.
- Participant fee for current Chamber members is $250 and $500 for future members.
- Just for signing up you receive….
- Social media announcement when you come on board
- Logo Recognition on NOVARestaurantWeek.com
- Name Recognition on PWChamber.org
- Inclusion on Open Table.com Restaurant Week branded directory for those with OpenTable accounts (Must be committed by 2-28-18)
- Name recognition in at least 3 emails to members of the PW Chamber (For those who sign on by 12-31-17)
- Name recognition in at least one press release (to be sent by all 4 Chambers)
- Menu published on Northern Virginia Restaurant Week website (Menu due by 2-28-18)
- Includes one (1) restaurant location–ask about multi-location pricing
- We encourage you to provide a lunch and a dinner option, and each should consist of a special menu with three courses-a choice of starters, entrée and dessert-if possible. Please feel free to adapt the menu based on your particular restaurant concept. We suggest showcasing your food by offering an array of choices.
- You set the price of the menus, but they need to end in .18 –because its 2018 and we’re cute like that (i.e., $16.18; $20.18, etc.).
- If you are a restaurant or shop that does not have menus with courses, you are still eligible to participate. We suggest offering special prices on your food (salads, cupcakes, ice cream, etc.).
- We encourage hotel & golf club restaurants to participate.
- Restaurant Week will be advertised through an extensive marketing campaign by the four Chambers; including a custom menu design template for businesses who need it, website promotion, press releases, emails, in-store window posters, social media promotions, listings in area event calendars….and MUCH more!
DEADLINE to sign up is…as soon as possible! The longer you wait, the less exposure you receive!
To register as a participating restaurant, please complete the commitment form and email it to Suzanne Lewis, Director of Community Outreach at the Prince William Chamber of Commerce. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 703-368-6600.
PW Chamber Member Participants To-Date:
Bahama Breeze // Matchbox at Potomac Mills // Rangoli Restaurant // Firebirds Wood Fired Grill-Gainesville // Firebirds Wood Fired Grill-Leesburg // Firebird Wood Fired Grill-Woodbridge // The Fogata Brazilian Steakhouse // Not Your Average Joe’s
Restaurant Week Supporters:
Partners making it possible: