With more than 100 networking events each year, the Prince William Chamber allows you to build connections with fellow business and community leaders. Meet new prospects, create partnerships and find trusted vendors. If networking doesn’t come naturally to you, don’t worry–join the Mentor Program and a Chamber Ambassador will show you the ropes (email email@example.com). View the online calendar to find a networking opportunity near you.
- Business After Hours: Visit area offices, stores and restaurants while making connections in a relaxed atmosphere. Learn about sponsoring or hosting your own BAH: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frostbite Scramble: Brave the early spring temps and enjoy golf for a good cause. This 9-hole, Captain’s Choice tournament is a fundraiser for the Chamber scholarship program. ($)
- Connect @: These breakfast events are held the 2nd Friday of each month, rotating from Uno Chicago Grill-Manassas to Glory Days Grill-Woodbridge to Eggspectation-Gainesville. Features open networking and breakfast courtesy of the host restaurants.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Celebrate business growth & success in our community! These events mark milestones such as grand openings and anniversaries.
- YP NOVA: This active group of young professionals holds monthly mixers and quarterly fundraising events. Connect with them on Facebook for event updates, or ask to be added to the email list: email@example.com.