With more than 100 networking events each year, the Prince William Chamber allows you to build connections with fellow business and community leaders. Meet new prospects, create partnerships and find trusted vendors. If networking doesn’t come naturally to you, don’t worry–join the Mentor Program and a Chamber Ambassador will show you the ropes (email firstname.lastname@example.org). View the online calendar to find a networking opportunity near you.
- Business After Hours: 4th Thursday of each month at member businesses. View area offices, stores and restaurants while networking in a relaxed atmosphere. Learn about sponsoring or hosting your own BAH.
- Frostbite Scramble: Brave the early spring temps and enjoy golf for a good cause. 9-hole, Captain’s Choice tournament is a fundraiser for the PW Chamber scholarship program. ($)
- MB3: Monthly Business Building Breakfasts are held the 1st Friday at Uno Chicago Grill-Manassas and the 3rd Friday at Glory Days Grill-Woodbridge. Features open networking and breakfast courtesy of the host restaurants.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Celebrate business success in Prince William! These events mark milestones such as grand openings and anniversaries.
- QB3: Once a quarter, the MB3-style fun moves to Western Prince William at Eggspectation.
- YP NOVA: This active group of young professionals holds monthly mixers, Learn from a Leader lunches and outreach initiatives. Connect with them on Facebook for event updates.