Promotes regional economic growth and stability by collaborating with other organizations and offices that educate, train, mentor and provide opportunities for employment of our Veterans; and by leveraging the Chamber’s resources delivers programs that include: Policy Development, Job Placement, Workforce Information, and Transition & Training Services.
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification Workshop (25 JUN 2015)
- Transition Assistance Partnering (Quantico & Ft. Belvoir)
- Education and Training for Businesses
- Professional Development & Mentoring (U.S. Chamber, Hiring Our Heroes)
Guest Speaker Series
- Veterans Success in Business: The New Manual – Lessons Learned
- Hiring Our Heros
- The Challenges for the Modern Military Family
- Building Bridges: Workplace Protocol, Expectations, Leadership and Teambuilding
- Warrior Gateway
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Business After Hours Mixer – September 10, 2015 @ The Freedom Museum
- Job/Career & Hiring Fairs – Ongoing
- Salute to the Armed Services Luncheon – January 28, 2016
Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday, monthly, 9:00-10:00 a.m. at Prince William Chamber Headquarters, 9720 Capital Court, Suite 203, Manassas.
- For meeting information contact Suzanne Lewis at the Chamber. The Chair of the Veterans Council is Harry Horning II .
A Special Thank You to the Veterans Council Year Sponsor 2016-2017,