Promotes and improves Not-for-Profit organizations and strengthens their representation in the Chamber by increasing membership participation, identifying member prospects and member‚ business concerns.
The Council provides a forum for Not-for-Profit organizations to discuss the unique needs of their industry, and to build relationships within the Prince William business communities, increasing access to potential volunteers and donors. Activities of the Council include:
- Create networking and raise visibility opportunities
- Enrich the community through Not-for-Profit resources and services
- Advocate on behalf of Not-for-Profits before the local government
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Integrate Not-for-Profit organizations into the mainstream activities of the Chamber
The Council typically meets the 3rd Thursday, monthly at 9:00 a.m. at Chamber Headquarters; check the online calendar for the latest meeting schedule. For more information on the Not-for-Profit Council, contact Suzanne Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-368-6600. Also, follow us on our Facebook page for news on what’s going on with the Council and our members.