- MATCHMAKERS: Networking with large & small contractors (new & experienced) to exchange information; and meeting one-on-one with large contractors and agencies to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Mentoring with industry leaders and business owners.
- Planning and participating in speaker presentations from government and military personnel responsible for acquisitions and purchasing.
- Learning updates on the latest regulations and trends affecting contractors.
- Announcements for new contracting opportunities.
Chair: Guy Hinkler, Insperity, email@example.com; (703) 821-7320 Vice-Chair: Amy Hernandez, Strategic FAR Advisors; firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-618-5804.
For more information about the council and its programming for government contractors, please contact the Chamber at 703-368-6600 or email: email@example.com .