- Networking with large & small contractors to exchange information and create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Mentoring with industry leaders and business owners.
- Planning and participating in speaker presentations from government and military personnel responsible for acquisitions and purchasing.
- Learning updates on the latest regulations and trends affecting contractors.
- Announcements for new contracting opportunities.
For more information about the council and its programming for government contractors, please contact the Chamber at 703-368-6600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .