- MATCHMAKERS: Networking with large & small contractors (new & experienced) to exchange information; and meeting one-on-one with large contractors and agencies to create mutually beneficial partnerships. Interested in learning more about the “Matchmaker experience?” Watch this short video taken at the December 2017 event.
- Mentoring with industry leaders and business owners.
- Planning and participating in speaker presentations from government and military personnel responsible for acquisitions and purchasing.
- Learning updates on the latest regulations and trends affecting contractors.
- Announcements for new contracting opportunities.
Chair: Guy Hinkler, Insperity, firstname.lastname@example.org; (703) 821-7320
Vice-Chair: Amy Hernandez, Strategic FAR Advisors; email@example.com; 703-618-5804.
For more information about the council and its programming for government contractors, please contact the Chamber at 703-368-6600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .