The Business Growth Committee promotes business growth and development in the Prince William region by identifying critical business needs, offering and promoting unique business growth products and services, and continually exploring new initiatives that will help take members take their businesses to the next level. Committee supported programs include:
- Educate membership on business growth opportunities and resources through the Guest Speaker series.
- Promote and be a resource for the Chamber’s Business Consultation Program.
- Use the Committee as a vehicle to make recommendations for the Chamber Business Academy.
- Actively solicit and be responsive to topics suggested from other Chamber Committees and Business Councils.
The Committee is chaired by Pat Ennis, American Solutions for Business. Meetings are typically held quarterly, 9:00am-10:00am, at Chamber headquarters. Contact Suzanne Lewis at 571-765-7753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Business Growth Committee is sponsored by
See the Committee at work! Panel discussion on bridging the generation gap.
HERE IS A LIST OF RECENT MEETING TOPICS:
- Virginia Department of Business Assistance – State-Wide Trends And Issues
- Flory Small Business Center – Regional Trends And Issues
- Multi-Generational Workforce Issues
- Succession Planning: How to value your business
- Panel: Rejection of Recession
- IRS Do’s and Don’ts
- The EDGE – Mason’s Center on Team & Organizational Learning
- The Hedgehog Concept
- Accessing Capital: Lending availability of affordable capital.
- Teambuilding and Teamwork: How to form a successful team dynamic in your organization and develop your successors.
- How banks and CPA’s look at the same numbers and view things differently.
- Cyber Security Protection for Businesses
- U.S. Small Business Assistance Programs
- Preparing an Effective Presentation
- Resources for Business – Flory Small Business Center, Mason Enterprise Center & SCORE
- Ten Lessons Learned – How to Build a Successful Business