Through Prince William Chamber Councils & Committees, members can tailor their Chamber experience, staying involved and informed in areas of interest to their businesses. Involvement in these groups is also a great way to grow professionally and even hone leadership skills. Last but not least, Committees and Councils offer focused networking as you work alongside professionals with common interests.
Councils bring together members with a shared industry or business concern. In these groups, members are able to identify trends within their field, participate in Council-specific programming and connect with fellow Council members.
Committees empower members to take an active role in bringing the Chamber mission to life. Strategically focused on the elements of business success, committees strengthen Chamber programs and operations while advancing individual business success, economic opportunity and a high quality of life in Prince William.
Get Involved With…Councils
- Construction & Utilities
- Health & Wellness
- Science & Technology
- Young Professionals
Get Involved With…Committees
- Business Growth: Exploring resources & opportunities for business growth; meets the 1st Monday of EVEN months, 8:30 am at Chamber HQ. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Policy: Positions Prince William as a premier business location and promotes strong economic environment & pro-business policy; meets 3rd Tuesday, 9:30 am at Chamber HQ. Contact Nancy Hiteshue to learn more.
- Education: Fosters excellence in education & workforce development; meets the first Wednesday of each month, 9:00 am, varying locations. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Community Outreach: Nurtures a high quality of life; meets the 2nd Tuesday of EVEN months. Contact Suzanne Lewis to learn more.
- Ambassadors: Helps to grow & strengthen the Chamber membership; meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month,8:30 a.m. at Chamber HQ. Contact Kris Johnson to learn more.
- Events: Plans & organizes Chamber events; meets as needed. Contact Diana Tringali to learn more.
- Government Contractors: Provides companies in this sector with specialized programming. Meetings vary. Call the Chamber to learn more at 703-368-6600.